A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some Pictures

This morning our church had their annual Jubilee of Tables. It is an event put on by the Womens' Ministry. It is a great time of fellowship. Different women decorate tables and it is catered by a tea room. There is worship and a speaker. It was fun. My neighbor Alicia came with me which was nice. I enjoy getting to spend time with her when we get the chance. I thought I would also post some pictures that I have been behind in posting. Enjoy!


Mary Kate and Timothy Playing Dress-up


Mary Kate's Lunch for her first day of Preschool


My baby on her first day of Preschool


Bria on MK's first day of school and Bria's first day home with Daddy (and with Ms. Amanda in the morning)



Bria and her cheerios! She loves them! And wears them! You can see her tooth in this pic :)


1 comment:

Dom and Trey said...

Love! Love! the pictures. And I like how MK is like peace out mom.