A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Monday, May 23, 2011

Don't Eat Jesus!

So, I told stories about MK the other day...I figured I should tell a Bria story!

Today Mike had the day off work. He took Brianna with him to pick up MK from school. The radio in his car doesn't work, so they decided to sing songs on the way there. He was singing "Jesus Loves the Little Children" with her as that is her new favorite song lately. After singing it through a couple of times, they paused for a few minutes. All of a sudden Mike hears a "CHOMP" from the back seat. Bria then announced "I just ate Jesus!" Then again, another "CHOMP"..."I just ate the children!" Then hysterical laughter! I go back and forth between thinking this is hilarious and disturbing...It is probably a bit of both. And now we get to add to the list of things I never thought I would EVER say: "Honey, we don't eat Jesus...or children"

2 comments:

Shonda said...

She is so stinkin funny!!! I love her and miss her so much!
Love, Auntie Shonda

Tx Grammy said...

Tell Bria to spit Jesus and the children out!!!!!!