A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A day in the life of my ears...

The following are things that I hear at least 100 times a day!

  1. I'm Hungry
  2. I'm Thirsty
  3. I need more more milk (That's a Bria-ism...I think she thinks if she says more 2x I will know she really REALLY means it)
  4. I need to go potty
  5. I don't like it
  6. Momma momma momma momma momma
  7. I want that
  8. Briaboo hit me
  9. Cheyenne hit me (I should say that they both say this regardless of if the other has ACTUALLY hit them)
  10. I don't want to
  11. NO
  12. Hold me
  13. What...
  14. Yes ma'am
  15. WHY?
  16. Oh no
  17. Uh oh
  18. I want to watch Tangle Barbie which is Bria talk for "Tangled"
  19. I want to watch Dora
  20. I want to play playdoh
  21. I want to color
  22. I want to help
  23. I'm too tired to help
  24. (fill in Name) won't share (fill in toy) with me!
  25. You're my favorite momma!
  26. Where Is (Fill in the Blank)
  27. I love you, momma!
Some of these make me want to pull out my hair, but its my life and I love it, and numbers 12, 25, and 27 make it all worth it!

1 comment:

Dom and Trey said...

Most of those sayings sound familiar.

Tangled Barbie, so that's where Chey get that saying from. Haha.

-dom