A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Monday, June 6, 2011

1st grade seems so big

Today MK had her promotion ceremony. Yes. I cried. Not so much during their performance which was incredibly cute, but after the group ceremony we all went back to the classrooms and her teacher shared a few words and was crying and it set me off. Words cannot express how much I love and appreciate her teacher. Oh, I am going to be a mess as she gets older. Oh and get this, there is a boy in her class who ABSOLUTELY loves her! I mean talks about her all the time, draws pictures for her, loves her. But MK had no clue...she was oblivious. Cute. She loves all her friends! I am sad to see this year pass by, but I am excited for summer and very excited to see what next year holds! I will post pics later, just a pic post!

No comments: