A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Friday, May 6, 2011

An Unexpected Surprise...

I am sure the title of this post already has your imagination spinning with what it could be...so let me put your mind at ease...this has nothing to do with babies or moving!  It probably is insignificant to most of you, but it brightened my day a bit (not that it was down at all).  So I put on our morning watching of Tangled for the babies (I don't know why I still call them that, they are 2.5years old and potty trained-clearly not babies, but whatev) and sit down, kind of dragging.  Thursdays are so long for me and they weekly kick my butt!  So as I was saying, I was trying to snap out of my Thursday funk and the doorbell rang.  Totally not expecting anything or anyone and I look like my Thursday funk...I look through the peep hole and nothing.  So I opened the door and there is a package there.  When I opened it up I saw a beautiful gift from my bff and sister Shonda....a gift just because...I love her!  Inside was a beautiful ceramic travel mug with the following quote on it:

I think I could also delete the "coffee" from the quote and put in "Shonda"!  I am truly blessed to have her as a sister and even more blessed to have her as my best friend! 

1 comment:

Shonda said...

awww. you made me cry. love you too!