A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long Week!

I am taking a break from working in the yard and didn't want to go too far into the house since my work boots are kinda muddy.  The computer is by the back door, so here I am.  This week has been LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!  Like crazy long!  Mike finished up his spring semester classes last week and this week he did a one week intensive class.  CRAZY!  But it wasn't that bad.  He enjoyed the class and the professor.  However, combine a 40 hour week of classes with a 40 hour work week, and he was gone 80 hours plus commuting time.  Needless to say, I haven't seen him much this week.  On Sunday after church is our Apples of Gold banquet with our husbands and free childcare!  It is also our 7 year anniversary!  So nice of them to arrange free lunch and free childcare for us, LOL! IT will be nice to spend some time with him though!  IT was a rough week at the preschool for me.  We have been having trouble with a child biting over the past month and he maxed out the biting policy this week.  The director had to ask them not to come back.  IT was very emotional.  I love all of my kiddos in my class and it was hard to say goodbye.  Even harder because his mom is probably the sweetest and kindest woman I have EVER met!  I have enjoyed forming a relationship with her over this past year and will miss her terribly!  ANyways, I need to get back outside, I am almost done taking all of the wood from the deck out to the curb  for bulk trash pickup week next week.  My arms are almost dead.  I wish I had a giant scale to see exactly how much wood I have moved today!  I don't even have a guess!  Hope your weekend is going well!

No comments: