A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Its been a long time...

It has been a long time. Life has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!! I owe you a lot of posts. However I don't have time to do it today. Part of my lack of posting has been that I was sooooo over the blog design and needed to refresh it with new pics, well, we got new pics done and here is the new blog design. What do you think? I love it and I will do my best to catch you up on the massive amounts of things that have been happening since we last talked in June! For now I will leave you with an oh so lovely picture or two. I have been helping my mom scan in and digitize all of our pictures starting with 1981 or 2 and on up. Oh you know there are some beuts there in the 80's! Is there anyone who is not embarassed by their pictures of the 80's? Well, enjoy, try not to laugh at me too much, you know I could talk to your mom and get some of you!!! JK


Don't hate me for Posting this Mom....Every Mom's hair looked like this in the 80's

Yeah...I am Trouble!


Yup...I am that cool! I find it funny that these sunglasses are coming back!

No comments: