A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yummy in the Tummy

Over the past month I have made several cakes. I love love love making cakes. It has really become a huge creative outlet for me. Check out some of the tasty treats I have had the pleasure of making.


This cake was made for a sweet friend's baby shower

A 5 year old's hot wheels/cars birthday party


A sweet 3 year old's Pinkalicious birthday party,
they match the cupcakes on the cover of the Pinkalicious book


My next cake will likely be Bria's birthday party coming up in December. As of right now, we will be having a candy themed birthday party and I am excited about some ideas I have seen for her cake.

No comments: