A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Catch You Up: What we were up to in June

Here is a picture dump of our June/July since I was a horrible blogger and abandoned you all for the past 4 months:

MK and I had the opportunity to go to the Ballet at Bass Hall in June, It was amazing!


We went to Massachusetts to visit Mike's family at the end of June. The girls had their faces painted for FREE at a local furniture store during their weekly kids night event!

Memie and Gaga (Mike's Parents) with the girls at the Jordan's Furniture. Going there is such an event! It is not your everyday furniture store!


We got to catch up with some of our best friends and meet their son David for the first time. Sam and Ashley live in Vermont so we definitely took advantage of being closer for a week to meet their sweet boy! As you can see the girls ADORE him!


I had the pleasure of taking my sweet baby to the American Girl store in Natick, MA with my mother in law and best friend Pam. She got her first American Girl doll and we enjoyed a wonderful lunch at the Bistro! She is so grown up!



Me and my big girl at the American Girl Bistro. BTW, I love the booth we are sitting in! I want it for my house! LOL



I will add July soon!

No comments: