A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lets Play Catch up!

I haven't written in a while. Life has been crazy as usual only with the added twist of Me and Mike getting the flu and bronchitis and Brianna got a mild version of the flu. Somehow Mary Kate avoided it all and has not been sick at all. I don't know quite how that is possible, but she has managed somehow. So, I think we are all finally getting back to our usual craziness instead of the crazy sick craziness. Only now the mounds of laundry and dishes are taunting me. Stacked up, staring at me and saying "HA! You have no time to do all of the things you need to!" or something like that. I don't know. Maybe I need to be committed since I am hearing my laundry talk to me. Oh well. Tonight I was so frustrated. Mike was sweet enough to wash a load of laundry before he went to work (although that was probably less to do with being sweet and more to do with needing a work shirt). He washed a pair of jeans for me since all of mine are dirty. So, I wore them to church tonight, but they are still good for a couple of wears. Well, not anymore. I was nursing Brianna and all of a sudden she started pooping. No big deal right, her diaper wasn't that full. However, somehow it just poured out the back and down both legs. So now my only clean jeans are covered in baby poop! Fun right! On a more pleasant note, Brianna is now sleeping from 1030 PM until around 9-10 AM!!!! How lucky am I! It is so nice! I have a bunch of pictures to post, but I am on my laptop and they are on my desktop. I will post a picture post later.

No comments: