A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I hate Thursdays!

So, as great as Wednesdays are for me, that's how bad Thursdays are. I work on Thursday which is pretty enjoyable except for the getting up and getting out the door with the kids. However, It is a busy day. On top of a busy day, add in the fact that I see Mike for about 15 minutes in the morning while we are both scrambling around getting ourselves and the kids ready for the day. After that, I go to work and he goes to school. I get off of work at 2:30 and guess what time Mike goes to work. You guessed it! 2:30! He doesn't get home until 3:30 AM! So, MK doesn't see Mike at all on Thursdays except to say hi through a sleepy haze in the morning and I don't see Mike all day. And We are all cranky! :( I can deal with my own crankiness, but MK is a daddy's girl through and through and typically has a meltdown every Thursday night. It is no fun. I hate it. Anyways, tonight was actually fun. A friend came over for a haircut and stayed for a while. She is MK's cubbies teacher and it was really nice to get to know her a bit better. MK loved it because she is a ham! Ok, goodnight all!

No comments: