A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Plagues

So, I think we must be dealing with the plagues.  We have been so sick this year.  Right now we are all battling a cold and pink eye.  Yeah, all of us.  I thought I might avoid the pink eye, but nope, as I write my eyes are getting itchier and gooier.  So much fun.  I would blame it on this being MK's first year of school and that might be valid since it is going around her school, but Mike was the first one to get pink eye and pass it around to the rest of us.  He works at a college though, so it makes sense...those places (colleges) are just hotbeds for insanely contagious germs.  So, we will be hanging in here, hoping to avoid anything else :) and hopefully getting rid of what we all had.  Hope you are all well too!

No comments: