A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Circus Act...

Did you ever go to the circus and see those people that balance all sorts of teetery things on their forehead or nose?  They get them stacked up like 10 feet high.  Its all great, but if they so much as move a millimeter one way that they shouldn't have, it ALL comes CRASHING down...That is how my life feels right now...not in a bad way, but kinda in a stressful way.  I have a huge event that I have been coordinating this year and it is on Saturday.  I love event planning and I really do thrive off of the energy and busyness...But right now, less than 48 hours out, I feel like one wrong move and everything will come .....well, you get the picture!  It is good to know that there are people out there praying for me! 

No comments: