A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kindergarten

Mary Kate starts Kindergarten on Monday.  I am so not ready.  Tonight we have meet the teacher night which should be exciting.  It also hit me the other night that tonight is signups for the PTA and such...I am about to become a PTA mom.  YIKES!  When did I grow up?  When did my girls grow up?  The PTA is for...my mom, not me!  Don't they give away free minivans and mom jeans with your PTA membership?  Wow...I feel like an old lady...really though, it is one thing to have kids, It is entirely something else to have school age kids.  Well...ready or not...here we come, jumping into the world of school!  Feet first!  With a box of kleenex!  Pray for us!

No comments: