A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Friday, January 27, 2012

Quandary...

So...I am not sure what to do.  Over the past year we have had more problems with my engagement ring.  I had two or three of the prongs break...then the center diamond cracked...I got it back from getting fixed and now another prong is broken.   I haven't been able to wear it in months.   As a result I can't wear my wedding band either.  It is half a size bigger than my engagement ring and us kept on by the engagement ring.   Otherwise it keeps falling off.  I got a costume jewelry "diamond" ring, but it turned my finger green.  So I don't know what to do.  Get the prong fixed, find out about resetting costs, etc.  I don't know...too many decisions.   

So today I was driving home from target and all of a sudden I realized I was 'that' woman at target with 4 kids, no rings and looking about 10 yrs younger than I actually am.  Fyi...I am 29, only two of those kids were mine and I have been married for quite a bit longer than either of them have been around! 

1 comment:

Dom and Trey said...

As much as I love diamonds, there is something sophisticated about a single solid wedding band.

And I'm sure some people may think all those kids are yours -- that's funny. I'll claim one for you!

-dom