A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hair

I have been doing a lot of hair lately which has been really exciting for me! I almost always forget to take before and after pictures (much to the chagrin of my husband), mostly because I just get caught up in the moment doing what I love. However, I recently got to color a friend's hair and cut it and I wanted to share the before and after. I think it turned out great and it is a really dramatic change! Enjoy!
Before



After

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Erin,
You did a fantastic cut and color on your friend! She looks like a model. She must love her new look! You have an amazing talent!! I am so glad you are using it to bless others. (I wish I was close enough to benefit from your gifts!) Keep up the great work!
Love,
Nancy

Nancy said...

Erin,
You did a fantastic haircut and color!!! She must have been thrilled! She looks like a model! I am glad you are keeping your talents sharp. I love that color. You have an exceptional gift and are blessing many people with it (I only wish I could be one of them again!). Keep up the great work!
Love you,
Nancy

Amanda said...

totally amazing! you are awesome!