A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where did March go???

I just realized I missed the whole month of March in blogging. I am not a very consistent blogger anyways, but gosh, a month. The problem isn't just that I missed blogging this month, but I feel like I literally missed the whole month! Where did it go? I don't remember March going by this fast. I remember stuff that happened in March, but man, its April. Wow! So the kids are getting bigger which is great and sad at the same time. Brianna is rolling all over and is quite tall. We will find out how tall this week at her 4 month appointment. Mary Kate is Mary Kate, and if you know Mary Kate, that make sense. Tonight she told me that when she grows up she wants to be "a Princess farmer's wife with a pink tractor"! Only in her head could she come up with that! I swear, her imagination gains life by the second. In mid march we went to Kentucky to visit my parents. Shonda and I loaded up her little 4 door car with our stuff, a 3 year old (MK), a 5 month old (Jeremiah-her son), and a 3 month old (Bria) and ourselves and we drove through the night 13 hours. We were a little tired when we got there, but the Grammy and Papa got some quality time with the grandkids while we napped. MK got to ride on a real and really big John Deere Farming Tractor. One of the neighbors runs a farm and told Papa that he could come by and take MK for a ride if he wanted. She had a blast (and so did Papa)! We also found an arts center at the local community college where they had just opened up and Elementary Student Art Exhibit. It was cute and MK liked it since some stuff looked alot like the art projects that she makes. We also ventured out to the Evansville, IN Zoo and Botanic Garden. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time I had taken MK to the zoo, although I think I lost out on some of the experience of that as there were two grandparents and an aunt who all were enjoying her as well. We all enjoyed it though, except the snakes which FREAKED her out! Especially the fake snake that was right next to the path that we were walking on that MK noticed when she was about 8 inches away from it. I think Mike might have heard her scream all the way from Texas! She didn't realize it was fake at first. Well, we are back and are hanging in there. Only a couple more weeks until the end of the semester. Pray for us as we try to decide where and when he should take summer classes (SWBTS or SMU). Thats all for now. Enjoy some pics from our time in Kentucky!
us by the large tractor tire!

Shonda and Jeremiah in front of the "small" tractorYes, we were supposed to be this close! It was neat!




Me and my girls!

Grammy, Papa, and all the grandkids!


No comments: