A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Friday, July 31, 2009

Let's stay productive!

So I am hoping to continue my productive streak from yesterday. Out of nowhere, Brianna took a 2 1/2 hour nap and at the same time, MK and Kenzie (the 2 year old I watch) took 4 hour naps. It was beautiful. Before they went down for their nap I changed all the sheets and switched MK's mattress with the better mattress that we used as a spare under her bed. I also lowered Bria's crib mattress. During nap, I got 7 loads of laundry done and cleaned the living room and dining room. I also read a book yesterday. I love reading and It was so nice to get to read something other than a children's story. It was a historical christian fiction/romance novel called "Love's Pursuit". It was really good. I have already collected trash from all the bathrooms and the diaper pail and computer desk this morning. I have more laundry on the schedule as well as dishes. I also have to go by the seminary and pay Mike's tuition bill. Amazingly, God has yet again provided tuition money for this semester. I am continually in awe with how he provides for us and it is constantly confirmed to us that we are here for a reason and that he wants us here in Fort Worth at SWBTS to do Mike's schooling. Since I am a perpetual planner and like to know what is going on, I really appreciate God indulging my ocd tendancies and reaffirming his call on us like that. On another note, I think it is a tad ridiculous that we have to have our tuition paid up by Aug. 1st when classes don't start for another 2 1/2 weeks. But I guess when I run a school someday (HAHAHA) I can run it how I choose. Pray for us this semester!

No comments: