A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hypocrite!

I am so bad about blogging.  I always check other blogs I read through my blog page and I always think 'man, I should post something, anything..I am a horrible blogger', but I rarely do.  However I notice myself getting antsy to see what others are posting on their blogs.  I even start to wonder if everything is ok when someone that I know blogs a lot hasn't blogged in a while.  Sometimes I almost get annoyed that I have nothing new to read.  I realized I am a blogger hypocrite!  I have to admit it...I hate to admit it!  So here it is... I apologize for being hypocritical.  I am sorry for expecting you (any of you, all of you) to blog consistently while not doing it myself.  I apologize for justifying my hypocriticalness by saying 'you are more consistent bloggers', or 'you are a better writer' or 'you have a more interesting life than me'.  Finally, I will try to be better about blogging.  I don't actually believe that anyone out there actually is reading this, which should make it easier for me to write.  However, I will attempt to do it more consistently if only to alleviate my feelings of hypocrisy :) 

1 comment:

Dom and Trey said...

I'm reading... :) So at least you know one person is...

-dom